Is your kid’s birthday coming up? Want to throw a delightful birthday bash for your little angel?
In general, you will find parents ranting how stressful organizing a kid’s birthday party can be! However, there are certain tricks and tips that can actually allow you to organize a comparatively hassle free birthday party for your darling, so that you can look as fresh and happy as your kid in the birthday pictures too!
Here are a few tips in order to ensure a hassle free birthday party execution:
- The most important thing is to start planning early, as early as at least two months beforehand if you want a grand celebration. Generally, there is always a long waiting list when it comes to book a hall or place for your kid’s birthday party. So planning beforehand can save you a lot of last minute stress!
- The second most important thing is to set the date. If your kid’s birthday falls on a Saturday, Sunday or Friday, then you won’t need to shift the dates but it will not be possible for parents or kids to attend a party on the weekdays. So, fix a date and time for the celebration. For Fridays and Saturdays, evenings work best, whereas Sunday mornings or afternoons are perfect for hosting a kid’s birthday party. In fact, you will have to make all the arrangements depending on what time you want to host your kid’s birthday.
- Send out the invitations early with a RSVP request so that you can get a headcount of the people who will be coming and make arrangements accordingly. You can either send out emails or little invitation cards. Just call them up after you have sent out the invites and confirm personally who all will be coming.
- The next step is an extremely crucial one- organizing the food. Whether you are having the party at home or a banquet, the ideal hassle free way to go about it would be to look for catereres in Noida for kids bday party. Compare budgets and the quality of the food. Check out reviews and take feedbacks from people who have hired caterers before and then go for the one which offers you a standard price and a good quality of food. Make sure that beverages and refreshments are also there.
- The star of the show for all the kids would be the cake! Ask your child what kind of a cake he or she likes and that too in which shape or form. Order the cake beforehand and check up once on the order on the day before the party.
- Select a theme for the party, a theme that your kid loves and make the decorations accordingly.
- Include a few games into the party which involves both the kids and their parents as well since their parents will be there too! You can add fun games like tail the donkey or musical chairs that are always a hit with the kids.
Follow these simple tips and you will have organized a grand birthday party for your little darling in the most hassle free and peaceful way!